Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our Sixth Year

Year six!!


I had no idea that when I married Mr. Clayton six years ago that being Mrs. Clayton was going to be so unlike anything I had ever known or even imagined. Day after day I get to wake up knowing he is right beside me, loving me, supporting me, and adoring me. He makes me laugh, think, cry, and want to work hard for us and our family!! His hard working, gentle, Godly spirit makes life a joy! I love knowing that God brought us across many miles and through various trials to each other. A friend of ours once said "You guys are just alike." Yes we are and what is so great is that neither one of us has to pretend to be something we ar'nt. We really do love each other and want to be together for six more years and six more after that and so on!!! I praise God for all his blessings, but mostly for US!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post about your love for each other. Made me cry! And think about how lucky I am too to have my husband and best friend.

    ReplyDelete