Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Fall Season is a Tme of Reaping Rewards!!!

It is so funny how life can change!! We are so blessed with the life that God has given us!! Our children are either on their own or becoming more independent and making choices that we not only respect but also support. It isnt always easy being a parent and even harder being a step parent. So when it becomes a time that you can sit back and watch and guide and pray for rather than be in constant watch over your children it makes life so much more enjoyable!! I love hearing about Aaron our son and his band, Amanda and her persistence in her jobs, Ashton and the amazing way he has mastered Albertsons as a checker, Ashlynne and her mature thoughts of real life situations, Joyce and Trevor in their choices about a home, family, children and the love of God. My heart just sings for them and the new paths we all are seeking and what adventures that are in store for all of us!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You left out the part about you being an awesome mom/stepmom! Thank you for the past four weeks, Candie. They have been truly fun and awesome, and I cannot wait till I get to spend 5 more years with you and Dad!
    I love you and thank you for being such an amazing impact on my life. You are an awesome example and I am so glad that we can talk and connect the way we do!
    -Ashlynne

    ReplyDelete