Friday, June 10, 2011

Starting the adventure




A few months ago my husband Aaron and I became almost empty nesters. I say almost because one of our children went off to college and the other to live with her mother. So we still have them on the every other weekend and holiday rotation and the spring and summer breaks, but for the most part they do not occupy our home on a permanent basis. Since Aaron and I are both parents and step parents we have had many years of the pitter patter of footprint around our homes. Good times, bad times, fun times, sad times. Sometimes we miss the noise and even the various items misplaced around the house. But as we grow older and more tired I find that we don't really miss it that much. This is the start of a new and exciting chapter of our lives. So many changes have already begun like Graduations, weddings, and grandchildren. We cant wait to see whats next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment